Yearlong Arts Learning Residencies
Our yearlong arts learning residency programs bring weekly, sequential, workshops, and performance opportunities to students at risk. All programs:
- build artistic skills, revealing new talent and affinities.
- develop transferable social-emotional skills from listening and collaboration to patience and time management
- culminate in showcase performances that allow students to cement and demonstrate learning, gaining a tremendous feeling of accomplishment
- are accessible and inclusive for students with special needs
2018-2019 partnerships include:
- Gardner Pilot Academy in Allston
- Lila G. Frederick Pilot Middle School in Dorchester
- New Mission High School in Hyde Park
- Sarah Greenwood School in Dorchester
Thank to our sponsors, EdVestors Boston Arts Expansion Fund, Massachusetts Cultural Council. and the Nellie Leaman Taft Foundation.